Here are 5 things that shouldn’t happen when wearing a wig. We have solutions:
- Your wig comes off easily? The best way is to use special wig adhesives or Grip bands.
- Does your wig scream wig?? Either get yourself a high quality wig with a lace front or try a iband.
- Your hair looks disheveled or messy? Looks like you just got into a fight? Using the right care products as well as a good quality wig.
- If someone tries touching your wig, you should set boundaries. However, if your wig is placed properly as explained in #1 and the hair looking properly groomed as explained in #3.
- Making sure the wig suits you? Get a consultation with a professional. Call us at 514-907-3322 ext. 1